PAINT BOOTH E-LIGHT LED LIGHTING
Proper lighting plays an important role in achieving a high-quality finish. RTT’s new E-Light LED lighting offers many advantages over fluorescent lamps such as lower energy usage, exceptionally longer life, truer color rendering, improved durability, reduced maintenance costs and improved safety.
With all the advantages E-Lights offer, the lighting now comes standard in all RTT booths. We are so confident in the durability of E-Lights they come with a 5-year warranty. Upgrading existing booths to E-Light technology is easy is as well with a variety of retrofit kits available.
- E-Light LED lighting is more energy efficient than standard fluorescent lights, costing 1/2 on average.
- E-Lights provide 4000 lumens of output with only 33 watts of energy or 8000 lumens of output with only 65 w atts of energy. T8 fluorescent lights require 68 watts of energy to provide 4000 lumens and 136 watts of energy to produce 8000 lumens.
- Dimmable models available for applications when full illumination is not needed, conserving even more energy.
- E-Lights have a lifespan of up to 100,000 hours, lowering maintenance costs and long-term operating costs.
- LED life is 5-10 times longer than fluorescent bulbs.
- RTT’s exclusive enclosed design means no reed switch wiring (interlock) is required.
- RTT’s LED Retrofit kits offer an easy-to-install, economical upgrade to LED lighting in booths currently utilizing fluorescent lights.
- Installation is achieved from inside the booth, saving time.
- E-Lights provide more vibrant color with true color rendering.
Offering a fuller color spectrum where color match is important.
- E-Lights do not deteriorate over time. Fluorescent lights start deteriorating upon installation which results in cooler temperatures and reduced output.
- E-Lights utilize a fully diffused lighting design.
- 4000 & 8000 lumen models available
- Dimmable models available
- ETL listed for U.S. and Canada
- Class I Division 2 Groups A,B,C,D
- Class II Division 2 Groups F,G
- 22-Gauge steel construction with white powder coat for a high reflective finish
- Meet and/or exceed NFPA, OSHA, and NEC requirements
- Designed to accept either 120VAC or 277VAC power