EZ Pit Downdraft Paint Booth
RTT’s EZ product line was developed to provide fast availability and simple installation. The EZ Pit Downdraft spray booths are popular with automotive applications as they bring air from ceiling intake filters and disperse clean, fresh air from the top of the booth to the bottom. The filtered air is drawn down and across the product through exhaust filters in the pit located in the floor. This provides efficient overspray control that reduces prep time and also provides a much healthier workplace environment.
EZ Pit Downdraft spray booths are offered in a number of sizes and configurations such as pressurized, non-pressurized, solid back and drive through designs.
- RTT Booths are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel and are engineered with corresponding support structure.
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Doors are field hung on slotted hinges to facilitate adjustment on two axis’ to compensate for field conditions. Our standard 36” wide personnel door is constructed with a square tube frame and covered with 18-gauge galvanized steel and includes an observation window.
- RTT booths ship with industry leading E-Light LED lighting which provides lower energy usage, exceptionally longer life, truer color rendering, reduced maintenance costs and includes a 5-year warranty.
- LED lighting is constructed of 22-gauge steel which is powder coated white, and available in 4000 and 8000 lumen models. E-Lights are ETL listed for US and Canada with Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D and Class 2 division 2, Group F and G ratings.
- High efficiency W-Series RP Paint Arrestor blanket media ships with every booth for extended life, increased depth loading and holding capacity. The blanket filters are secured in place with RTT FilterLoc technology which provides a tighter seal to the booth eliminating overspray bypass while providing quick and easy filter change outs.
- All RTT booths utilize efficient and quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and motors.
- Air solenoid valve interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment is also included.
- RTT booths meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
THE ONLY PAINT BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The quality and workmanship of RTT paint booths allows us to be the only Paint Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our RTT high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The quality and workmanship of RTT spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our RTT high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
RTT can design and build spray booths in a variety of sizes and configurations. Although our team can engineer a custom booth to fit your needs, below are standard sizes that are quickly available to you.
|Model Number||Interior Dimensions||Exterior Dimensions||Access Doors||Clear Door Openining||Qty. Lights||Air Flow SCFM|
EZ PIT DOWNDRAFT AIRFLOW
Downdraft booths take in fresh air from the cleaner upper levels of the shop through a filtered booth ceiling. The filtered air is drawn down and away from the product into the filtered exhaust pit located in the floor.
EZ PIT DOWNDRAFT LIGHTING
RTT lighting is calculated and engineered using photometric software. Standard and custom lighting levels are easily accomplished with our E-light technology of LED fixtures.
E-Light fixtures are ETL listed and designed for proper use in spray booths. Because of this, our E-Light does not require a safety interlock saving on installation cost and additional maintenance. click here for more on RTT’s E-Light technology.
EZ PIT DOWNDRAFT CONTROLS
RTT provides a number of controls for your paint booth such as motor starters, multi-van, VFD controls and touch screen and PLC based controls. For more information on control options, please click here.
EZ PIT DOWNDRAFT OPTIONS
- Durable powder coated white option available
- Air replacement units and intake chambers can be added
- Pre-filtered or pressurized plenum for additional intake air filtration
- Optional above ground basement exhaust plenum
- Roll-up, bi-fold or tri-fold doors
- Solid back or drive through configurations
- Double wall insulated
- Control panel and other electrical components can be purchased separately
RTT’s products meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
Please Note (*): The utilization of spray booth exhaust filters other than the RTT RP W-Series filters will reduce the RTT spray booth and AMU warranty period to one (1) year. Temperature and humidity controlled systems do not qualify for the 5-year warranty. Please contact your local distributor or RTT if you have any questions regarding this program. RTT reserves the right to deny warranty claims if proper booth maintenance is not performed. This warranty is for parts only. Labor is not included. This warranty is not transferable.