INDUSTRIAL EXHAUST CHAMBER
RTT’s industrial exhaust chambers are designed to efficiently remove harmful vapors and particulate. With a wide range of design configurations, our exhaust chambers can accommodate the majority of production requirements, including sanding applications. The dry arrestor filters trap the airborne overspray particles before the filtered air is discharged through the exhaust systems and into the atmosphere. Air replacement units and intake chambers can be added as well as reduced air flows for automatic spray operations.
RTT exhaust chambers are easy to install and simple to maintain. The quality and workmanship of RTT exhaust chambers allow us to offer a 5-year warranty when using high performance W-Series RP Arrestor exhaust filters manufactured by RTT.
- Exhaust chambers are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel. Structural steel is used to add strength and rigidity as necessary. Control panel is optional. Fire control systems are to be supplied by others.
- High efficiency W-Series RP Paint Arrestor blanket media ships with every chamber for extended life, increased depth loading and holding capacity. The blanket filters are secured in place with RTT FilterLoc technology which provides a tighter seal to the chamber eliminating overspray bypass while providing quick and easy filter change outs.
- A tubeaxial exhaust fan, designed specifically for use in paint spray exhaust chambers, powers the airflow through the exhaust stack. All exhaust fans are of non-sparking construction.
- Efficient motor drive and bearings are sealed from the air stream of the exhaust. Motors are provided with each unit. Optional explosion-proof motor upgrade is required for flammable painting environments.
- Air solenoid valve interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment is also included.
- RTT booths meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
THE ONLY PAINT BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The quality and workmanship of RTT paint booths allows us to be the only Paint Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our RTT high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The quality and workmanship of RTT spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our RTT high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
|Model Number||Interior Dimensions||Qty. Filters||Fan Diameter||Fan HP||SCFM @ 1/2″ SP|
EXHAUST CHAMBER CONTROLS
ETL-Listed With purchase of optional control panel. RTT provides a number of controls for your paint booth such as motor starters, multi-van, VFD controls and touch screen and PLC based controls. For more information on control options, please click here.
EXHAUST CHAMBER OPTIONS
- Air replacement units and intake chambers can be added.
- Reduced air flows for automatic spray operations.
- Control panel and other electrical components can be purchased separately.
- Explosion-proof motor upgrade
RTT’s products meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.