AUTOMOTIVE PAINT MIXING ROOM
RTT’s Paint Mix Rooms provide a controlled area for safely mixing paint. Easy to maintain and operate, the product line was developed to provide fast availability and simple installation.
Air flows in through the filtered air intake, which is located in the ceiling toward one end of the room. It moves downward through the work area and into the exhaust chamber located in the lower opposite end of the room. Filtered exhaust is drawn through the exhaust plenum and is discharged upward into the atmosphere through the exhaust stack, providing a controlled area for mixing paint.
- Heavy duty construction wall panels constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel. All panels and support members are precision laser cut and precision folded for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Personnel access doors are pre-hung in a heavy gauge galvanized steel frame for easy installation.
- RTT paint mix rooms ship with industry leading E-Light LED lighting which provides lower energy usage, exceptionally longer life, truer color rendering, reduced maintenance costs and includes a 5-year warranty.
- LED lighting is constructed of 22-gauge steel which is powder coated white, and available in 4000 and 8000 lumen models. E-Lights are ETL listed for US and Canada with Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D and Class 2 division 2, Group F and G ratings.
- All RTT paint mix rooms utilize efficient and quality brand-name tube-axial fans and motors.
- RTT booths meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
THE ONLY PAINT BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The quality and workmanship of RTT paint booths allows us to be the only Paint Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our RTT high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The quality and workmanship of RTT spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our RTT high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
|Model Number||Interior Dimensions||Exterior Dimensions||Access Doors||Qty.
PAINT MIX ROOM AIRFLOW
Air flows in through the filtered air intake, moves downward through the work area and into the exhaust chamber located in the lower opposite end of the room. Filtered exhaust is drawn through the exhaust plenum and is discharged upward into the atmosphere through the exhaust stack.
PAINT MIX ROOM LIGHTING
RTT lighting is calculated and engineered using photometric software. Standard and custom lighting levels are easily accomplished with our E-light technology of LED fixtures.
E-Light fixtures are ETL listed and designed for proper use in spray booths. Because of this, our E-Light does not require a safety interlock saving on installation cost and additional maintenance. click here for more on RTT’s E-Light technology.
PAINT MIX ROOM CONTROLS
RTT provides a number of controls for your paint booth such as motor starters, multi-van, VFD controls and touch screen and PLC based controls. For more information on control options, please click here.
PAINT MIX ROOM OPTIONS
- Durable powder coated white option available
- Double Doors
- Control panel and other electrical components can be purchased separately
- ETL-Listed when optional control panel is added
RTT’s products meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
Please Note (*): The utilization of spray booth exhaust filters other than the RTT RP W-Series filters will reduce the RTT spray booth and AMU warranty period to one (1) year. Temperature and humidity controlled systems do not qualify for the 5-year warranty. Please contact your local distributor or RTT if you have any questions regarding this program. RTT reserves the right to deny warranty claims if proper booth maintenance is not performed. This warranty is for parts only. Labor is not included. This warranty is not transferable.