Downdraft Truck & Large Equipment Booths
Downdraft booths are among the most popular as a result of their superior airflow control. By managing overspray more efficiently and reducing prep time, downdraft booths redirect fresh air through a filtered booth ceiling for an enhanced work environment. The air moves down to the bottom of the booth where it is exhausted in an efficient, effective way.
These booths can also be equipped with a pre-filtered plenum, pressurized intake plenum or air replacement unit depending on your specific application or requirements.
Downdraft booths are offered in a range of structural design and integrity construction that includes Standard Duty, Heavy Duty and Xtreme Duty. You may also choose from pressurized and non-pressurized, reverse flow, solid back and drive through booths.
RTT booths are easy to install and simple to maintain. The quality and workmanship of RTT spray booths allow us to offer a 5-year warranty when using high performance W-Series RP Arrestor exhaust filters manufactured by RTT. Being the only manufacturer of both spray booths and exhaust filtration products, you can be guaranteed of overall operational quality.
- RTT Booths are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel and are engineered with corresponding support structure.
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Doors are field hung on slotted hinges to facilitate adjustment on two axis’ to compensate for field conditions. Our standard 36” wide personnel door is constructed with a square tube frame and covered with 18-gauge galvanized steel and includes an observation window.
- RTT booths ship with industry leading E-Light LED lighting which provides lower energy usage, exceptionally longer life, truer color rendering, reduced maintenance costs and includes a 5-year warranty.
- LED lighting is constructed of 22-gauge steel which is powder coated white, and available in 4000 and 8000 lumen models. E-Lights are ETL listed for US and Canada with Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D and Class 2 division 2, Group F and G ratings.
- High efficiency W-Series RP Paint Arrestor blanket media ships with every booth for extended life, increased depth loading and holding capacity. The blanket filters are secured in place with RTT FilterLoc technology which provides a tighter seal to the booth eliminating overspray bypass while providing quick and easy filter change outs.
- All RTT booths utilize efficient and quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and motors.
- Air solenoid valve interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment is also included.
- RTT booths meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The quality and workmanship of RTT spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our RTT high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
|Standard Duty Model Number||Heavy Duty Model Number||Interior Dimensions||Option||Configuration||Access Doors||Nominal Door Opening|
|SDD-16-16-26-N-SB||HDD-16-16-26-N-SB||16′-0″||16′-0″||26′-0″||Non-Pressurized (N)||Solid Back (SB)||1||11′-4″||13′-10″||1||Solid|
|SDD-16-16-28-N-SB||HDD-16-16-28-N-SB||16′-0″||16′-0″||28′-0″||Non-Pressurized (N)||Solid Back (SB)||1||11′-4″||13′-10″||1||Solid|
|SDD-16-16-30-N-SB||HDD-16-16-30-N-SB||16′-0″||16′-0″||30′-0″||Non-Pressurized (N)||Solid Back (SB)||1||11′-4″||13′-10″||1||Solid|
|SDD-16-16-40-N-SB||HDD-16-16-40-N-SB||16′-0″||16′-0″||40′-0″||Non-Pressurized (N)||Solid Back (SB)||2||11′-4″||13′-10″||1||Solid|
|SDD-16-16-50-N-SB||HDD-16-16-50-N-SB||16′-0″||16′-0″||50′-0″||Non-Pressurized (N)||Solid Back (SB)||3||11′-4″||13′-10″||1||Solid|
|SDD-16-16-60-N-SB||HDD-16-16-60-N-SB||16′-0″||16′-0″||60′-0″||Non-Pressurized (N)||Solid Back (SB)||4||11′-4″||13′-10″||1||Solid|
|Sizing Option Range||14-20*||12-20*||∧|
|Alternative Configuration||*Standard sizing of width and height are in increments of 2 ft.|
|Alternative Options: Pressurized (P) Pre-Filtered (PF)||∧ Standard length sizing is illustrated above|
DOWNDRAFT TRUCK PAINT BOOTH AIRFLOW
Crossdraft booths intake fresh air through filters in the product doors. The clean, filtered air is drawn through the booth and exhausted through a filter system at the opposite end.
SIDE DOWNDRAFT TRUCK PAINT BOOTH LIGHTING
RTT lighting is calculated and engineered using photometric software. Standard and custom lighting levels are easily accomplished with our E-light technology of LED fixtures.
E-Light fixtures are ETL listed and designed for proper use in spray booths. Because of this, our E-Light does not require a safety interlock saving on installation cost and additional maintenance. click here for more on RTT’s E-Light technology.
SIDE DOWNDRAFT TRUCK PAINT BOOTH CONTROLS
ETL-Listed With purchase of optional control panel. RTT provides a number of controls for your paint booth such as motor starters, multi-van, VFD controls and touch screen and PLC based controls. For more information on control options, please click here.
SIDE DOWNDRAFT TRUCK PAINT BOOTH OPTIONS
- Durable powder coated white option available
- Air replacement units and intake chambers can be added
- 2-Stage filtration, 3-stage filtration, NESHAP filtration
- Conveyor and crane slots/openings
- Control panel and other electrical components can be purchased separately
- Optional UL/ETL listed control panel with or without VFD
- Height, width and depth can be custom designed to meet specific requirements
- Roll-Up, bi-fold or tri-fold doors
- Standard duty (10-guage support structure), heavy duty (W6x9 structure), or Xtreme duty (I-Beam construction with trusses)
- Solid back, drive through or reverse flow designs
- Pressurized or non-pressurized
RTT’s products meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.