BATCH POWDER COATING BOOTH
With an open front design, RTT’s batch powder booths (also known as a powder coating spray booth) are perfect for low volume powder applications. A cost-effective solution, this booth makes efficient use of shop space and is used for large or small parts. With an open face design and a 3-stage filtration system, air is drawn in through the open front of the spray booth and passes through the booth’s working area into the filtered exhaust plenum. The air is filtered in three stages and discharged back into the room.
- RTT booths are constructed from heavy duty 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel and engineered with corresponding support structure.
- All panels and support members are laser cut and precision formed for consistent fit allowing for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- 3-Stage Filtration System is extremely effective at catching powder dust; Stage 1: Blanket style filter, Stage 2: Bag style filter, Stage 3: Hepa type filter.
- Final Filter Proving Assembly ensures filters are installed and functioning properly and interlocks with the air solenoid valve.
- All RTT booths utilize efficient and quality brand-name tube-axial fans and motors.
- LED lighting is constructed of 22-gauge steel which is powder coated white, and available in 4000 and 8000 lumen models. E-Lights are ETL listed for US and Canada with Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D and Class 2 division 2, Group F and G ratings.
- Air solenoid valve interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment.
- RTT booths meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
|Model Number||Interior Dimensions||Exterior Dimensions||Total CFM||Fan Spec.||Lights S&G|
|*Not a standard product. Call customer service for pricing and availability.|
BATCH POWDER BOOTH AIRFLOW
With an open face design and a 3-stage filtration system, air is drawn in through the open front of the spray booth, passes through the booth’s working area into the filtered exhaust plenum. The air is filtered in three stages and discharged back into the room.
BATCH POWDER BOOTH LIGHTING
RTT lighting is calculated and engineered using photometric software. Standard and custom lighting levels are easily accomplished with our E-light technology of LED fixtures.
E-Light fixtures are ETL listed and designed for proper use in spray booths. Because of this, our E-Light does not require a safety interlock saving on installation cost and additional maintenance. click here for more on RTT’s E-Light technology.
BATCH POWDER BOOTH CONTROLS
ETL-Listed With purchase of optional control panel. RTT provides a number of controls for your paint booth such as motor starters, multi-van, VFD controls and touch screen and PLC based controls. For more information on control options, please click here.
BATCH POWDER BOOTH OPTIONS
- Durable powder coated white option available
- Control panel and other electrical components can be purchased separately
- Variable Frequency Controlled Fan (VFD) – Connected to the fan motor, this allows for the fan to turn at any speed so that optimum airflow within the booth can be achieved. The VFD can also save on operating costs due to the reduced amp load on the motor, and the ability to slowly ramp the motor up to speed
- Conveyor and crane slots/openings available
RTT’s products meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.